Re: 1000 hits a day

  • Subject: Re: 1000 hits a day
  • From: bobaxe <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 07:22:11 -0500

Glen Williams wrote:
I know that one time
> you felt that by sending out CDs, which you guys had burned that this would
> relieve some of the traffic.
Hi Glen
	Soon I will be done with school and get some other things caught  up
and then will catch up on the library. I have Alex Malloy's photos to
finish adding plus over 100 from the pixlist. I also hope to drive up to
the House of Hostas(if allowed) to take some photos and add them and I
am sure there will be photos from others now that spring is here. Then I
can talk to Barbara and we can see about making a cd.
	The hits to the library drop for awhile and then go right back to the
previous level. We have unlimited data transfer with this server anyway.
	I hope the Phoneix has an auction, it seems the best plants are offered
when that happens.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/