Re: Lost Hosta

  • Subject: Re: Lost Hosta
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 18:41:12 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/01 3:55:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<< Does this theory fly? or am I way off base?

Hi Mike, welcome back.  I can't think about taking an inventory of what I
lost.  So much for my list, it is so off now that I don't even care if I have
a list anymore.  Just let me say I share your pain.  Big smile here.  N.