Voice Chat Room

  • Subject: Voice Chat Room
  • From: "Dan Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 20:12:28 -0400

I have been using voice chat on Yahoo Messenger for the past two weeks and have had a lot of fun with it. You can either type, use voice, or do both at once in real time at Yahoo.
Anyone else out there with voice ability?
A voice chat room for hostas is an interesting idea I think.
It's very easy to do. If you are interested drop me a line.
Dan Nelson