Re: On Stage (WasRe: Burying pots in the ground)

  • Subject: Re: On Stage (WasRe: Burying pots in the ground)
  • From: Josh Spece <jspece@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 20:26:28 -0500

Andrew Lietzow wrote:

> If you do order a "more mature" plant, it can just be an addition to
> your current clump and not a replacement.  An encourager of sorts,
> like a big brother/big sister.  :-)

The only problem I can see with Andrew's suggestion is if the two plants
are planted too close together, the larger one could cover and shade the
smaller...making the problem worse.

I grow On Stage in about a half day of sun and it grows...slowly.

Josh
IA
z4

--
  ~~~      In The Country Garden & Gifts       ~~~
      Specializing in Hostas and Water Gardens

                Josh's Garden Web
   http://inthecountrygardenandgifts.com/jspece/

         "There are always two choices.
        Two paths to take.  One is easy.