RE: Bap-10 and regarding an email Mary Chastain posted a long time ago?

  • Subject: RE: Bap-10 and regarding an email Mary Chastain posted a long time ago?
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:02:57 -0400

Bill this is the second year after the BAP treatment.  Most of the plants
are now dead or dying. The treated plants have less divisions than the
untreated. Only two look as if they may recover and one of them came back
without the nice qualities that I treasured.  As I can find the time I am
digging and replacing all of the treated plants.  I get better quality and
stronger plants by leaving BAP in the bottle.
Mary