RE: Disgusted

  • Subject: RE: Disgusted
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:00:49 -0400

Can't imagine that anyone would use your names.  Sorry Chick the temptation
was too great.

As I well know names are hard come by.

I agree that something needs to be done about the registration process. I
would like to put forth the idea that anyone registering a plant should at
least be exposed to some type of training.  How about some classes in what
to look for and goals that need to be met?