Re: Disgusted

I still say you guys are coming up with unworkable solutions to a problem that
doesn't exist.

Mary, you've probably registered as many plants as anyone in the last few
years.  Do you want someone else deciding which of your plants is acceptable?
How about sending me one good size clump of each of your new plants before you
register it and I'll let you know what I think? If it doesn't meet my standards
you probably shouldn't let anyone else have it. No charge, I do these things
out of the goodness of my heart.

Chick