RE: Disgusted

  • Subject: RE: Disgusted
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 07:34:43 -0400

Chick, As usual your sense of humor is beyond compare.  For years I have
offered to try some of the northern developed plants to check how they react
to the south. I am still learning the old fashion way.
I am afraid that you guys missed the point of what I am trying to say and
that is some people need guide lines and even ask for them.  I get a lot of
questions.  One example from a person that really wanted to do it right.  He
or she related that this lovely clump in the garden just must be registered
but how was it to be described.  It seems the clump had never been divided
and developed.  At the time I was asked for help the clump contained a solid
plant, a center variegated plant, a streaked plant and a border plant.
Believe me a lot of new comers do need and want some help. This person
needed to be told that the clump contained at least four plants and could
not be described as one.
Mary