Re: Disgusted

  • Subject: Re: Disgusted
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 08:08:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/01 8:00:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< Then my 70 year old neighbor called the other day
 wanting to know if I had any Eric Clapton she could borrow. >>

Bob, I just got the new Eric Clapton and BB King CD.  If you don't have this
one it is a must have, even my kids at school love it.  Takes the place of
Mozart on a few occasions.  They even request it.  It is a timeless and
classic blending of RR and Blues.  N.

If you figure out who the three long hairs with beards are let me know.