Re: Disgusted

We talked about reserving names a long time ago on the forum and I think its a good idea, but as of now it is not allowed.

I don't use "Bridgewood" in my names for three reasons.  First is that I don't have a particular problem.  That's what I've been trying to explain.  A bit lamely it appears.  Second, it's too close to "Birchwood".  And third, there are no rock and roll song titles that start with "Bridgewood" except Janice's "Bridgewood Gardens Blues" and that was never one of her best.

Gerry/Bob O'Neill wrote:

 Doesn't the official registration system allow you to "reserve" names in advance (with a finite reservation period)?

Or maybe the answer to your particular problem is to follow Mary's example and call your introductions "Bridgewood's Whatever"