Re: Disgusted

Chick wrote:
RE:>>I still don't know why anyone listens to rap music.
It's for the sexual undertones.  That's about all I can figure out.  They are just too in your face brutally honest for me.  I like my music to be more like a fine wine or a the scent of a H. plantigenea 'Aphrodite'--something to be savored slowly.  Rap is about puncing, not savoring.

Not much rap gets played around our house, expect when the "kids" come over, if you can call them kids.  Gotta go pick up some plants and groove to a little kick butt ZZ Top on the way over... I don't ALWAYS have to savor the Mozart...

Andrew C. Lietzow, Hacker - The ACL Group, Inc.
..Also #1 Plantsman at http://hostahaven.com ...
...1250-41st St Des Moines, IA 50311-2516 ......
....515-274-0300 V/F 515-238-6558 Cell .........