RE: Disgusted

  • Subject: RE: Disgusted
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:45:33 -0400

 I have never seen so many disgusted people.  Just kidding.

Hope that no one misunderstands this but First Look is not the answer to our problem.  I am just envious of everyone that is going to be there and applaud every effort that has been made to make it a wonderful experience.  The truth of the matter is a young plant changes too much.  I can show you seedlings that are an answer to every grower's dream.  In other words they look great and have just everything going for them.
Today I dug a plant that fit that description when it went into the garden three years ago.  Everyone that passed the plant the first year stopped to call attention to it.  By the way it was 3 years old when I put it into the garden.  Today I can't imagine anyone that would have used the plant for a dog pen.  The plant with 3 divisions was good with 11 divisions it was a sore spot.  The growth pattern of the plant can make or break it.

Mary