RE:

  • Subject: RE:
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 23:21:40 -0400

Thank you Lou,
Can you tell me if she has a new email address.  I really have to discuss the plants with her.  I have tried at least 5 times and each time my message  is returned.  Ask her to email me and I will try a return but even that didn't work last time.  Also I may need the phone number.
Again thank you,
Mary