Re: Disgusted

  • Subject: Re: Disgusted
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 06:45:53 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/01 10:26:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ardissono@home.com writes:

<< Chick,  I still have about 80 plant that need to get in the ground and
don't
 have time to even think where to put them.... I won't have time to do it...
 specially since my son Carl is in the perfect age (he's in EVERYTHING).
 I'll leave it for the pros!

Ditto here Kate, except I have two of them that are into everything.  They
grow up so fast that you have to enjoy it while you can, maybe when school is
out..........Joseph is counting the months until he can get his temps. or he
prefers to be called Joe now.  Any way, I find that I am actually looking
forward to his getting his drivers licensee just so I don't have to be
continually running a bus.  N.