Re: Disgusted

Not me.  I can't wait to see what everyone else is coming up with.  Frankly, if
you are expecting to see a bunch of 6 or 7 year old plants, I think you may be
kidding yourself.

Whenever I visit another breeder that I respect, the first thing I want to see is
the newest stuff.  I feel honored when people want me to look at their seedlings
and let them know what I think, and not just anybody gets to see my newest
plants.  Anybody that's been doing this a while knows that they may not turn out,
but for me that doesn't make it any less fun.

Chick