Re: Call of the Wild (we who love to garden already know this)

  • Subject: Re: Call of the Wild (we who love to garden already know this)
  • From: "Andrew Lietzow" <andrewl@hostahaven.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:02:27 -0500

Thank you.  Now if I could just get my heart to agree with my brain!  Too many years behind a keyboard stressing out has taken it's toll but it's mostly good switching to the Hosta business.  And soon it will be VERY good (once the shade cloth, fertilizer injector and automated watering systems are in place, these will provide BIG relief).  Then, the next thing is ground and a greenhouse purchase.  And then the next thing is ... no WONDER I'm stressed out.  Tee Hee Hee....
Thanks for the tip, Cindy.
Andrew Lietzow
#1 Plantsman at http://HostaHaven.com
1250 41st Street