No Subject

I've had Cherry Berry for some years now.  Last year it started throwing
an all green
sport.  The leaves looked  similar in size, in shape and in form to
Cherry Berry.
This year all heck has broken loose with this all green sport.

I do not own nor have I ever seen Maraschino Cherry so I am not sure if
this is what
I am ending up with or if it might be something new.  (boy, oh boy, I
can't wait to
register it!!!!)

The all green sport is about a foot tall.  Margin's are rippled, more
than just wavy.
Leaves are narrow and lance shapped but point almost straight up.  Look
a bit
like lancifolia with 5x the substance and do not droop but are held up
right.  It
is currently a single division, still attached to the clump of Cherry
Berry, so I
know it is not simply some rouge seedling.

Does this discription sound about right for Maraschino Cherry?  It
really  caught
me off guard this year.

Just wondering...