Re: H. CAT'S EYE

JMFLIES@aol.com wrote:

> Can anyone provide more information on H. Cat's Eye?  All I know at
> this
> point is that it is ..... petite, gold-centered leaves and forms a
> clump only
> 6" wide by 3" tall.  Japanese origin.

I don't know anymore about it except that I bought one last year. I had
never seen it before and since I'm a cat enthusiast--and since the
seller wanted only $5 for it--I bought one. I went back to the nursery
this year to see if they had more unusual varieties (they didn't) and
discovered they were selling the Cat's Eyes for $20 each! Same size
plants as pots as they sold to me for $5 the previous year.
--
Anne

Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu
229 DeBartolo