Pooh Bear?

Does anyone have a picture of Pooh Bear they can share with
I looked on the library and what is pictured is NOT what's
registered. I have a sport from Gold Drop that Harry gave me
that has a slight blue green edge on a pale yellow center. I
looked up Beth's Panache but that's got a serious edge. This
little guy has maybe 1/4 inch edge and I'm wondering if it's
Pooh Bear?

Or is there yet something else from Gold Drop that is not
registered yet and I may not know about it. Here's the list
I show as sports, anyone know of others, or know what plant
I may have?

                        Center color/edge Color
Abby                Dark Green / Yellow
Crown Jewel    chartreuse/creamy white
Dew Drop        dark green/creamy white
Drip Drop        chartreuse/gold
Fairway Green    green/none
Panache            Golden yellow/blue green
Pooh Bear        Golden yellow/green
Sun Drop        Medium green/pale yellow

It's adorable and very subtle and classy looking.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)

Website: http://www.bigfoot.com/~Hostanut