Re: GE

  • Subject: Re: GE
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 21:28:54 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/2001 10:01:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
roymdales@earthlink.net writes:

I bet the analysis of the soils would give us the secret to successfully
growing "Great Expectations"

An experiment worth trying, to be sure; however, I think it is genetic and GE
will always be a poor grower after 3 or 4 years. I had a great clump of it in
very good soil and tended to it. It is now pitiful---4 years. I DO think more
tests are warranted as R. suggests.

C. Crockett