Friends--how many do you have?

  • Subject: Friends--how many do you have?
  • From: ShayDguy@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:17:29 EDT

> > How true...

> > A simple friend has never seen you cry.
> > A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
> > A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names.
> > A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.
> >
> > A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party.
> > A real friend comes early to help you cook and stays
> >   late to help you clean.
> > A simple friend hates it when you call after he has gone to bed.
> > A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.
> > A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems.
> > A real friend seeks to help you with your problems.
> >
> > A simple friend wonders about your romantic history.
> > A real friend could blackmail you with it.
> > A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest.
> > A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself.
> > A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you
> >    HAVE an argument.
> > A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after
> >    you've had a fight.
> >
> > A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
> > A real friend expects to always be there for you!

Pass this on to anyone you care about......if you get it back you have found
your true friends! A ball is a circle, No beginning, no end. It keeps us
together, like our Circle of Friends. But the treasure inside for you to see
is the treasure of friendship you've granted to me. Today I pass the
friendship ball to you. Pass it on to someone who is a friend to you.....