Re: GE (Great Expectations)- SUPERB

  • Subject: Re: GE (Great Expectations)- SUPERB
  • From: Anne Kolaczyk <Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:03:48 -0500

>   Our Great Expectations is SUPERB this year and its now 7 years old...clump
>   about 4' in diameter...growing like gang busters and more spectacular each
>   year!!

Mine is about 5 years old and for the first time has more than two
divisions--but it is pitifully small. I'm hoping it is still growing for
this year and will get bigger but I think it's just a hope. I did move
it twice last year and so I'm hoping (I do a lot of that!) that it will
eventually do well in it's current spot.

Dave, what kind of soil do you have and how much sun does your GE get?

229 DeBartolo
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556