Re: digital photo prints

  • Subject: Re: digital photo prints
  • From: Stacy Holtzman <sholtzma@bio.indiana.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:07:06 -0500

> Does anyone know of - preferably has experience with - a company to whom
> you can upload your digital photo files via the web and they send you
> back color prints?  Of course at a "reasonable" price with outstanding
> quality.
Charles,

I just read a review in a digital camera magazine (but I can't remember
which one, but there aren't many) about rating three companies (Kodak being
one) for what you describe.  You might go to your local bookstore and browse
those magazines for that review.  It was very informative.  The review shows
comparisons between photo prints for Kodak, Shutterfly, and Ofoto and gives
the pros and cons of using the websites.  Ofoto, as I remember, was rated
very highly and Shutterfly was next, with Kodak being rated third.  But I
can't remember the specifics.
Stacy