Re: visit

Dear Friends,

I just checked out our local photo store where I have had wonderful
prints made from my digital photo files - but did not know that they
would mail them back.  They do!  Check out their site:

The following was copied from their site:
Digital Photofinishing

Have the photos taken on your digital camera developed and printed on
photographic paper, just like 35mm film. Cord's equipment, technology,
and most importantly our experience gives you unsurpassed quality when it
comes to digital prints. Get more use and enjoyment from your digital
images by having them archived on a Cord DigitalPhoto CD. Each image is
saved in different resolutions, so you can easily share your pictures
online, or use your CD for reprints. Your CD can be used over again as
new pictures are taken until the space on the CD has been entirely used.
Size Price Size Price
4 x 6     39         5 x 7    $2.95
8 x 10   $6.95      8 x 12   $6.95
11 x 14  $12.95   12 x 18  $14.95
16 x 20  $19.95    20 x 30 $24.95
Cord DigitalPhoto CD $ 9.95   (with Image Viewer, Slide Show, and e-mail
software)   Burn Images to CD 39    (prints include Free Burn to your
DigitalPhoto CD) (burns to your existing or new DigitalPhoto CD include
Free Print(s) )

Please include your personal information ( Name, Address, Phone ), and
the desired store location for pickup, or indicate if you would like them
mailed to you. Please allow up to 10 days for completion of order.
Include the sizes and quantities for each photo.

We only accept files in the .tif (Tiff) and .jpg (JPEG) formats. They
produce better output than BMP or Gif files, which are lower quality
image files and do not contain enough data to make quality prints.