Re: GE (Great Expectations)- SUPERB

  • Subject: Re: GE (Great Expectations)- SUPERB
  • From: BanyaiHsta@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:43:18 EDT

Linda, you reminded me that the big Indy GE were watered heavy all year long. Maybe it is both the nutrients being carried by the aggressive watering as well as the genetic stock.

Clyde, what is the name of the Indy AHS tour garden guy who grows the many oak tree varieties? He had the largest one to the left of his front porch. Did anyone get a picture of it? I did  but it is buried in the archives!