Re: Lost Hosta

  • Subject: Re: Lost Hosta
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 19:42:09 EDT

How about heat damage? I know the days we had 94 degrees a little over a week
ago might have had something to do with it.
Then Lets add the water that has fallen out of the sky for the spring. 3
inches of rain here since sunday of last week. News says our precipitation is
double for the year so far.
My Snow Cap, and Carnival look aweful this year. With the Green parts growing
at different speeds than the white. The Shirring is very pronounced.
I too hope the weather would settle down a bit so the next flush of leaves
will be better looking.