Still need 4 more authors!

  • Subject: Still need 4 more authors!
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 08:04:28 EDT

I am searching for 4 more authors to write-up gardens and other parts of the
convention for the Fall issue of the Hosta Journal.  The current volunteers
and those gardens for which I still need authors:

Gardens of:

Audrey Wood     Volunteer writer...Carol Brashear
Mary Nell and Leonard Jones    Volunteer writer...
Wyatt LeFever    Volunteer writer...Walter Cullerton
Graham Ray    Volunteer writer...
Green Hill Farms    Volunteer writer...I.T. Johnson
Duke Gardens    Volunteer writer...Reggie D. Millette
Montrose Gardens    Volunteer writer...Bobbie Diehl
Brumley Garden    Volunteer writer...
Plant Delights      Volunteer writer...Roberta Chopko

I also need authors for the following:
Yinger/Hinckley Symposium    Volunteer writer...
Other, newly scheduled scientific round tables.  Volunteer writer...Bill Meyer
Perspective of a First Time Attendee    Volunteer writer...Dick and Jamie
Butler

Once all the authors are chosen I will send out letters, or e-mails to
indicate details of the assignment, such as length, deadline, etc.

Kevin P. Walek