RE: Hosta's Legend

  • Subject: RE: Hosta's Legend
  • From: "butch Graves" <butch.graves@sev.org>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 11:29:25 -0400

    Sure can, though from the packages I've been receiving the legend is almost forgotten.  As soon as possible after receiving new
    hosta a division is to be sent to Graves (PREFERRABLY BUTCH).  This will insure that the hosta will be healthy and thrive.
    Thlank  you all in advance.

    Butch Graves
    Sylvania, OHIO