Re: Xmas in GA

Mike, we may just have to do that, if my husband ever
sells the bike he built and buys one we can both ride on.
You'll have to get one too.  It's more fun being on one
than watching.  Of course we'll have to check out your
restaurant, hope you won't mind leathers in there.  Will
definitely have to check out your gardens.
Will you be serving potato dumplings?  When I was there
we went to a restaurant that served them and I thought they
were so good.  I haven't been able to find any restruant
that serves them around here, so I guess I'll have to
come up there just to have them again.
Good luck with your restaurant.  When is the Grand Opening?
IGLH
Sam I Am