long hosta names

Hi folks,

I'm busy making labels for my new hostas, one being H. 'A Many Splendored Thing'.   There's 23 letters and spaces in that name, and now I can't fit the breeder/registrar and date registered on the front of the label, along with the name (thereby upsetting my system, lol).  Is there a limit to the nbr of letters in a name?

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a