Journal Questions

Since I have started to get questions about, "where is my Spring Journal",
here are the facts (no excuses, just facts).  The Journal went to the mail
house from the binder on Friday, May 25, 2001 at 10:00 am.  For those keeping
track (and I hope no one is that anal!) that is 12 days later than the last
two years.  In order to get The Hosta Adventure out before May 1, which was
the deadline CH and I had set for ourselves, (actually we were shooting for
April 15 and missed), we had to use two weeks of time from Janet Mills, Sandy
Markland, and my Journal time and thus we fell behind at the blue-line phase
for the Journal -- no apologies, just the facts.  We think the decision was
the best one and as the reviews for The Hosta Adventure continue to come in
as positive as they have been, I think most others agree.  We do have other
lives and wives (we think we still do anyway)!

For those of you on Phoenix, I remind you I am on digest mode and thus may be
late responding to you, unless you address your communications directly to
me.  Thanks!

Kevin P. Walek