Convention authors -- almost there -- please volunteer!

  • Subject: Convention authors -- almost there -- please volunteer!
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 14:15:07 EDT

For those of you on Phoenix, I remind you I am on digest mode and thus may be
late responding to you, unless you address your communications directly to
me.  Thanks!

I only need three more authors to write-up gardens and other parts of the
convention for the fall issue of the Hosta Journal.  I need authors for the
following (the two gardens, and the one symposium, without the name(s) of
volunteers after them in the list):

Gardens of:

Audrey Wood     Volunteer writer...Carol Brashear
Mary Nell and Leonard Jones    Volunteer writer...Lu Treadway and Harry Abel
Wyatt LeFever    Volunteer writer...Walter Cullerton
Graham Ray    Volunteer writer...
Green Hill Farms    Volunteer writer...I.T. Johnson
Duke Gardens    Volunteer writer...Reggie D. Millette
Montrose Gardens    Volunteer writer...Bobbie Diehl
Brumley Garden    Volunteer writer...
Plant Delights      Volunteer writer...Roberta Chopko

I also need authors for the following:
Yinger/Hinckley Symposium    Volunteer writer...
Other, newly scheduled scientific round tables.  Volunteer writer...Bill Meyer
Perspective of a First Time Attendee    Volunteer writer...Dick and Jamie
Butler

Kevin P. Walek