Re: Hybridizer's "clinic"

  • Subject: Re: Hybridizer's "clinic"
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:38:43 -0400

Which convention are you talking about? The ahs or region one?

Giboshiman@aol.com wrote:

I was just talking to Bob Solberg and thought some of you might be interested
in something he will be doing on the Sunday after the convention.  On Sunday
after the convention, at 10:30 AM, Bob will hold a "FREE" hybridizing clinic
which he says he is designing to aid a new person interested in trying their
hand at hybridizing, but also provide enough information so that those who
are already hybridizing are likely to go away with some new ideas.  He will
divulge some of his hybridizing "secrets" and show you the lines he is
working on with examples of the results of third and fourth generation (and
beyond) crosses.

PS. he also mentioned to me that this will be advertised in the handbook so
you don't have to save this message, but since I had already made plans for
Sunday, I thought some of you might want to know about this early so that you
could adjust your schedules.  I wish I could be there but hope that you can
benefit from my loss!

Kevin P. Walek