Re: parentage of my new hostas?

I don't know about A Many Spendored Think but Big Daddy Streak is just a streaked sport of Big Daddy from Winterberry Farms tc lab.  If it's that small, it must be right out of the lab.

Chick

Cindy Johnson wrote:

Can anyone tell me the parentage of the following?  They are new TC hostas I got recently. A Many Splendored Thing/Elslager 99 - what's it's parentage? Big Daddy Streaked/? - whose hosta is it and what's it's parentage and is it suppose to be a large???  (it's the tiniest of the plants I got...reminding me of a streaked Uzo-no-mai) Thanks,Cindy JohnsonWhite Bear Lake, MNzone 4a