Bush country

  • Subject: Bush country
  • From: ShayDguy@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:17:34 EDT

> It was reported today that at a White House staff
> meeting last week there was a heated discussion  about
> the health of Vice President Cheney and his angina
> problem. The president became especially perplexed
> when a staffer said that Cheney has  "acute angina."
>
> President Bush interrupted and stated emphatically
> that, "Men do not have anginas!"

A man walked into a cowboy bar and ordered a beer just as President Bush
appeared on the television. After a few sips, he looked up at the television
and mumbled, "Now, there's the biggest horse's ass I've ever seen."
A customer at the end of the bar quickly stood up, walked over to him, and
decked him.
A few minutes later, as the man was finishing his beer, Mrs. Bush appeared
on the television. "She's a horse's ass too," said the man.
This time, a customer at the other end of the bar quickly stood up, walked
over to him, and knocked him off his stool.
"Damn it!" the man said, climbing back up to the bar. "This must be Bush
country!"
"Nope," the bartender replied. "Horse country!"