Re: Cutworms

Will do. I shall try gween wegtables to start with. After that, I'm clueless
except for mothballs.

BTW, for people who think human hair does the rabbit-disappearing trick,
CLEAN human hair smells like shampoo (as my hair lady pointed out).

I heard our local garden shop expert say you have to rotate your remedies
every 3 days. E.g., after 3 days of smelling your dog's hair and running
off, the little fellers are smart enough to realize there's no actual dog

Pant, pant.