RE: Cutworms

THANKFULLY, Mary, I have neither snails nor beavers; nor do I have banana
slugs (do people on the west coast live-trap those thangs??). Some Thing did
haul off our large petting frog; I guess he was too tame, though that was
real magic for us. (But why is my husband talking to the fish all the
time??)

I did put down some boards next to the worst victims of hosta felling and
leaf eating. Will check out the catch tomorrow a.m.

Diann