Re: Another seriously dumb question

  • Subject: Re: Another seriously dumb question
  • From: Diane <trueblue2@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 18:45:20 -0400

We all hope to put ours eventually back in the ground...hee-hee!  (Speaking as one who's had a few in black nursery pots for 3 years....not the really good ones, though).

Diane Frederick

Ann James wrote:
002601c1f10b$d94e34c0$0e59ca43@computer">
Paula,

Thanks for the advice about the moisture crystals.  If these hostas continue to live in pots I suppose I shall have to look for some more permanent quarters for them.  This was just a stopgap measure to rescue the three that I potted.  I hope to eventually put them back in the ground.

Ann James