Re: Moisture Crystals and Zerotal

  • Subject: Re: Moisture Crystals and Zerotal
  • From: "W. George Schmid" <hostahill@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:10:52 -0400

Around these parts they sell Schultz Potting mix. About 9 bucks for 2 cu ft. It already has the crystals incorporated in just the right amount (they don't tell you what that is). In any case, I have used it to pot up plants which arrive from the nurseries and it really makes it a breeze. Expensive, maybe, but I am putting 25 to 75 dollar plants into these pots, so ...