Re: Moisture Crystals and Zerotal

  • Subject: Re: Moisture Crystals and Zerotal
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:35:38 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/02 9:13:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, hostahill@msn.com
writes:

<< Around these parts they sell Schultz Potting mix. About 9 bucks for 2 cu
ft. It already has the crystals incorporated in just the right amount (they
don't tell you what that is). In any case, I have used it to pot up plants
which arrive from the nurseries and it really makes it a breeze. Expensive,
maybe, but I am putting 25 to 75 dollar plants into these pots, so ...

 WGS

George, they had the Schultz potting mix locally here at Sam's last year and
it was great stuff.  Sam's is not carrying it this year.  N.