RE: Brian and Virginia Email

  • Subject: RE: Brian and Virginia Email
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <MC_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:31:51 -0400

Carol,  Sorry I blew it all around. It was a day when I could not get in the garden so I tried to catch up on some things people had been asking about. I should have done more of them as a personal rather than a group.  You PC experts are so good to put up with me. I am still trying to do better all though I realize that doesn't help the situation.