Re: Apology

In a message dated 5/3/2002 11:33:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MC_hosta@Bellsouth.net writes:

Carol,  Sorry I blew it all around. It was a day when I could not get in the garden so I tried to catch up on some things people had been asking about. I should have done more of them as a personal rather than a group.  You PC experts are so good to put up with me. I am still trying to do better all though I realize that doesn't help the situation.

Hi Mary,

Your plants are absolutely exquisite!  Everyone who was treated to your pictures last night was thrilled to see the results of your work. I think it is so generous of you to share your wisdom and experience with everyone.

I'm apologizing to you for having to send that post to hostapix right when you sent your beautiful photos.  We do have some members who's mailboxes get shut down with too many attachments.  If fact, and here is a testimony to you and your beautiful plants....one person who's mailbox was overloaded actually asked me to send the rest of your photos to them because their mailbox was closed before the last 5 photos came in! And  when everyone was asking you questions and you were answering everyone's questions, they realized they didn't have all of your posts!

So please don't take my request as a criticism of you.  We get so enthusiastic about this passion of ours that it is hard to hold back some times.  If you ever need help with compression of the sizes just give a holler and one of our generous computer types I'm sure will be happy to help!

Thanks Mary, for everything you bring to the rest of us who love you and your plants!

Carol in CT

Carol in CT   z6/5
AHS Eastern Region
July 6, 2002   Parsippany, NJ