Buyers/Bidders Beware

  • Subject: Buyers/Bidders Beware
  • From: HoroRL@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:52:16 EDT

Afternoon, all:

Buyer s and Bidders Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  When bidding on eBay from Hostaheaven, you are bidding on hosta from the individual below (copied from his website):
Shawn Sizer, Stix and Stones
                                    HOSTAGROWERS.COM
             "We prosper in our willingness and ability to meet our customers' needs"

It has been my personal experience that after payment has been sent, the items have not shipped out on a timely basis...LOL!  I won several seed batches on eBay (from this individual) about Christmas time, and I am still waiting for the seeds.  Please keep in mind that I have posted Mr. Sizer many times.  I have never received a response or the seeds.  This is one customer whose needs haven't been met!
Hostally,

Rich Horowitz
Stoughton MA