Re: a questionable file

  • Subject: Re: a questionable file
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 13:13:37 -0500

Hi Barbara
	I looked this up for someone else. it is just a hoax. I check any
written info on viruses, I yet to see one that isn't a hoax. These are
the virus people who are too dumb to write a virus so they try to get
you to destroy your computer instead.

                Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/