Re: Re: Videos of Hostas

  • Subject: Re: Re: Videos of Hostas
  • From: "Ann James" <annfree@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 07:15:42 -0500

>>One wants one for commentary, don't you think?
I have some videos of hosta gardens that are marv. Ann, why not take a look.
EEE me --I'll send to clubs and individuals.<<

You may well be right.  The way my hostas are growing you would almost need
a camcorder.

I was really just jokingly referring to my husband's mania for shooting
everything that doesn't move on video.  Sleeping cat?  Get it on tape.

Ann James