garden visits

  • Subject: garden visits
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 20:46:41 -0500

Hi everyone
	I made a program to upload info for people who are interested in
showing their gardens to others. Anyone can include their garden if
interested. If we get enough people joining I will do some kind of
search program. If there aren't that many there will be no need to. I
will connect these pages to the visit section of the library eventually.
http://auctionsight.com/visits.html
http://www.auctionsight.com/cgi-bin/visits/readfile.cgi
--
Bye