Re: [hostapix] Re: How do you pronounce...

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Re: How do you pronounce...
  • From: "W. George Schmid" <hostahill@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 22:34:14 -0400

Hi All,
I saw all that stuff on Latin pronunciation. I did a lesson on the pronunciation of Latin names for the Dixie Regional a couple of years ago. I wrote it all down and if you Bevie, and all the rest of the girls and guys are patient you will have the whole thing by tomorrow as an e-mail attachment. Maybe it will help some of you pronounce Latin correctly. I feel I am qualified: I had 5 years of classical Latin and one year of botanical Latin so wait a little and I will jump in and add my two cents worth.
W. George