Re: Question from Warren Pollock

  • Subject: Re: Question from Warren Pollock
  • From: "Richard Jolly" <pineforest1@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 18:17:43 +0000

Bill and Warren,
Hosta 'Bottom Line' is gorgeous with no burn at all on the gold edges. Here
down in the South  (Georgia) we even had 90 degrees back in the middle of
April.  Now the temps are in the low to mid 80's. I have seen some burn on
'Daybreak' to mention one. Does anyone else see this on 'Daybreak'?

Pine Forest Gardens

Pine Forest Gardens Grower of Quality Hostas
On Line Catalog