library events list

  • Subject: library events list
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:20:20 -0500

Hi everyone
	I have added a page to the library where you can enter society events
or any type of gardening events. Hopefully this will be used so people
can find what upcoming events different clubs have and where they are
located. I know I would like to know before they are over. You can find
the link on the first page of the library under Events List or by this
link also.
	I will delete past events so they keep up to date.
                Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/