Re: The Journal and Bulk mail

  • Subject: Re: The Journal and Bulk mail
  • From: "Ann James" <annfree@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:39:54 -0500

The Old English Sheepdog Club of America has an option for members to pay
for first class mail. At present, it's $15 additional a year.

Bulk mail doesn't even get sent back to the mailer if it's undeliverable for
some reason.  It just gets dumped.

OESCA dues are $45 a year, which gets you a vote on officers and show judges
and six publications.

I haven't joined the hosta society, but do you think I should?  I mean, I
bought my first hostas last year when confronted with more shade than sun.
Then they vanished over the winter and I thought they were gone.  Now they
are not only back, but they are really big.  And there appear to be more
than I planted, but that's getting way too eerie.  Even for me, who thought
the hostas had been abducted by aliens.

Ann James
Zone 8, Conroe, Texas